We offer two locations to serve your needs:
Due to the overwhelming request of our clients, we cannot provide our salt therapy to any current smokers of any and all tobacco products.
Thank you for your understanding.
Louisville CO 80027
View Larger Map
1450 Hoyt Street
Lakewood CO 80215
Pricing for Sessions:
Keep in mind that presently only Salt Spa, PEMF, LET and Neurofeedback are offered at the Lakewood location!
Office hours for Louisville location:
- 9 AM – 7 PM Monday-Thursday (last session starts at 6 PM)
- 9 AM – 5 PM Friday (last session starts at 4PM)
- 10 AM – 4 PM Saturday (last session starts at 3PM)
- Closed Sundays
Office hours for Lakewood location:
- Tuesday and Wednesday 10AM-7PM (last session starts at 6PM)
- Thursday and Friday 10AM-6PM (last sessions starts at 5PM)
- Saturday 10AM-4PM (last session starts at 3PM)
- Sunday and Monday Closed
Salt Spa Etiquette:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early. Once each session begins, no one will be allowed to enter the salt room.
- Do not use any perfumes, lotions, or any substances that may produce a fragrance. Strong odors from perfumes as well as essential oils can interfere with the therapy.
- Please do not bring valuables to the Salt Spa as we are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- You will be asked to leave coats and bags in the waiting room.
- Disposable foot and head covers will be provided and must be worn in the salt room.
- Please make sure to use the restroom before the session starts.
- Unless there is an emergency, as a courtesy to others, we will not allow anyone to leave the salt room while a session is in progress.
- Please wash your and your children’s hands prior to entering the salt room.
- PLEASE DO NOT THROW SALT OR TOUCH THE WALLS.
- Children 12 and under must be in the presence of an adult guardian at all times while in the salt room. The salt room is an extremely clean and delicate environment that requires responsible and respectful conduct at all times.
- For adult sessions, please maintain silence as many people like to meditate or sleep.
- Absolutely no food or drink in the salt room.
- No water bottles will be allowed in the salt room.
- All electronic devices must be turned off in the salt room. We highly encourage that you keep all electronic devices in your car as we cannot be responsible for any damage the salt may cause to these devices.
- Dress in simple, comfortable clothing and feel free to bring a light blanket if you have a tendency to chill easily.