AlfaSight 9000 – Regulation Thermometry
A safe, accurate & non-invasive whole-body assessment
The AlfaSight system provides a comprehensive assessment of the neurologically controlled terrains that create or sustain disease environments. It can pinpoint root causes of disease with objective and dynamic mapping of physiological dysfunction.
Expert knowledge and proprietary mathematical algorithms enable the AlfaSight system to deliver an objective physiological assessment of the body’s bioregulation system.
This new evolution of mathematical thermogenic analysis is the result of years of clinical case data validated with disorders such as breast disease, inflammatory disorders, and endocrine dysfunctions.
As an adjunct technology to mammography and other anatomical imaging devices, AlfaSight 9000 can dramatically improve the accuracy of routine testing for a wide range of impaired health conditions.
The AlfaSight 9000 is FDA approved for the adjunct diagnosis of the following:
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Abnormalities of the female breast
- Extra-cranial cerebral and facial vascular disase
- Abnormalities of the thyroid gland
- Various neoplastic and inflammatory conditions
How It Works
Infrared measurements of skin temperatures from 90-120 body points are taken before and after exposure to an ambient room temperature. AlfaSight measures the differences between the two temperatures and then compares this data to a database of healthy patients and reveals deviations that identify patterns of dysfunction.
- Excellent first step in patient care
- Patients gain insight into the true underlying causes of their symptoms
- increase comprehension of dynamic physiology and its relationship to disease conditions
- reveals severity and diagnostic criteria clearly
- Provides empirical data to evaluate treatment efficacy and track patient progress over time
- Its not toxic and non-invasive
The AlfaSight 9000 is NOT intended to serve as a sole diagnostic screening procedure. It is intended as an adjunct diagnostic device only. Regulation Thermometry is not a replacement for mammography or any other imaging method. Rather, it is to be used in conjunction with conventional testing to provide a holistic and integrative approach.